Friday 22 April 2016

Curly Dry hair tips ;)

Hi girls :)

Having curly hair is a blessing but possessing dry curly hair is not an easy task. This hair type requires meticulous care and nutrition intakes. So, today I will be talking about the products and DIY techniques that I use to clean and pamper my curly dry hair.


My hair type (not clearly visible but it can give you an idea)

To begin with, let me describe my hair type and environment I live. My hair is fine in texture therefore it is frail and vulnerable. It is also dry and coloured hence requiring intensive moisturising. I live in a tropical island which is prone to frequent hot and damp climate which is not very favourable my hair type ( :'( ).

Thus, before having my hair washed, I usually opt for a home-made treatment; application of virgin olive oil to my hair and scalp for 30-60 mins (I sometimes do an overnight oil bath which is not trouble free since oil stick on my pillow-case and face skin). Then I apply natural aloe-vera gel (from the leaves) to my oiled hair 10-15 mins which I subsequently wash with Franck Provost extreme nutrition shampoo. After that, I restore moisture and make my hair smooth and silky with Timotei avocado or precious oils. After that I make use of a baby Johnson oil to give definition to my curls. And ta da! curly dry hair is no more dry :p

Occasionally, I use my sofri free hair serum or coconut hair cream which gives more shine and humidity resistance to my hair. I hope these tips help out for the curly babes!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment